Hard Candy's Fox in a Box Blush



Hello, All!

Oh! How I've missed you! :)
I'm back with a review and I'm happy to announce that this satisfies me more that anything else cos it's so light, so handy and last for day(which I really need cos sometimes I have no time to retouch at all)

THE PACKAGING: 




I love how it's packed and it really looks playful, agree? This is not my first Hard Candy product used and I've noticed that they have a really nice distinct packaging in every product that they market. 


THE SWATCHES: 





1. Light (mostly for highlight purposes)
2. Orange-y (can be use for contour)
3. Light Pink (mainly for the apples of the cheek)
4. Dark Pink (can be use for contour for a fiercer look)

Basically, I think this is a good blush set for a reason that we, girls, love bringing lots of stuffs in our bag and also, it's really not a good idea to bring all the shade that we like to wear in a day( cos I always bring 2 with me) . So with this 4-1 blush quad it's a perfect way to satisfy our blush need in a day.

Goodnight! It's really nice to be back. :)
Be Happy! ALWAYS!

x, A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES