Day 3: Food for the soul. #100happydays

 Hey everyone! 

As always, I'm so busy and kinda exhausted because of work and meetings. So, when I got home I basically craved for something and these are Ritz and Chuckie! Wheeeew! I call them food to offer for my soul. Ugh! It's really nice to go home with something inside the pantry, agree? HAHA.


I prefer to drink this chilled. Also, I remember bringing this to school almost everyday for snack and I would always tell my mother to make it 2, 1 or snack and 1  after school. HAHA. Make me miss my kiddo days. Well, that's basically it for this post. Again, seeking for happiness is a great way of trying and being happy once and for all. 

x, A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES