KB Vitamin C Peeling Gel



Hey, everyone! 

I'm back! This will be my first product review for 2014 for I have been posting some Fashion related stuffs lately. Last year, 2013, I got an email from a KB (Yumeimi-sé) that they will send me items/products and they're generous enough for that. I was so busy and for the past few days, I've been wanting to do this post because I wanna share this to you. I think this is a great way of exfoliating your skin the fastest way. I've encountered two(2) brand of this kind already but this one is way different from the other two(2). 

THE PACKAGING: 

White symbolizes Purity, Innocence and Honesty. On the other hand Gold implies Success or Achievement. Packaging looks so promising and the colors behind it says it all. 




I was a bit surprised, a huge bottle of Peeling Gel for me, enough for a month or two of usage.




The nozzle makes it hard to control the release of the product inside. But in event that you manage to control it, it won't be that hard anymore. Just make sure to use every drop of it because it's worth it. 


"A gentle, medicated gel with proven keratin fighting ingredients and a unique combination of skin peeling gel and healiers help soothe and protect tender skin. Also useful in relieving and keratin removal action.  Contains a vitamin C derivative, citric seed extract, morus alba extract, persimmon leaf extract complex to provide your skin soft. Also, contains Betain and natural cellulose complex help
your skin adjust your skin through massage. - KB 

THE SWATCH: 

This has a natural scent and I think, won't clog to your pores. The consistency is quite good and a small amount goes a long way. It's quite thick but no so heavy to start with. 



Just right after some few strokes and massages of the product on my skin these dirts are now free and out from my skin and my skin can breathe properly. In circular motion first, tap the product and let it sit for 5 seconds, massage after. I feel that my skin is brighter, fresher and the feeling is lighter. If you are doing the same thing as I do, first, do the 3 main steps in cleaning your face and that is to Cleanse, Tone and Moisturize but before you moisturize try to apply this and clean your face even more then moisturize afterwards. Been doing that since I got this alternately in a week. 

You will then notice a new phase of your skin. A brighter and fresher skin. 

Just a tip: Massage your skin in a circular motion and with a lighter hand. Our skin is tender and prone to anything harsh. So avoid a hard stroke/massage. Your skin might feel a bit prickly and might get red. So be careful. And in order to have a healthier, fresher and younger skin ALWAYS drink a lot of water. Just like what I do these days. *wink*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES