5 in a row!


Hey hey!

Okay, so here I am sharing to you all my "impulsiveness" in buying. Well, I need them in a way I know. There are several reason why girls tend to buy things they need in advanced. First,we are an impulsive buyer, at times. Admit it. We do sometimes, and with that we have this growing collection of stuffs that we don't usually use or need at all.


Got this pair from Zalora. They're still on SALE. Hurry and check them out! 


Also, this pair. 


Solemate.


You know how comfy Solemate is. They're one of a kind. They maybe cheap in price but for quality wise, I should say I have 8 pairs and they're still with me. Comfiest ever!


Another from Solemate. I was thinking of Katy Perry's song "ROAR" when I bought this. This is too "roooooorful" for me.  


I need a new shoe rack for these and I'm thinking of having it customized. 

'Til my next post. 



2 comments:

  1. Where is Solemate available? :)

    http://nix-sayo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! :) You can chek them out at all SM Department Stores. :)

      Delete

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES