The Off Price Show

Since I follow them, I was able to get updates.  And I saw that they will be having this SALE this coming weekend. Oh gawd! I can't waitt o see what's there for Bershka, Pull & Bear ad H&M. Wheeee!!!

So they are also generous aside from giving some good news! They are giving away FREE entrance! 
So here's the step. 
  • Like their FB account
  • Register

Here's the kind of registration e-form that you need to fill up for you to be able to get a FREE entrance.

You will be notified! See. I'm so happy and I can't wait to be there! 
So, SEE YOU? 

 xo, A. 

Like me on FB. :)
Follow me on Twitter. :)
Follow my BLOG.  
Follow me on Instagram @analysisofmylife


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES