Gloomy kind of Black and White


Hello everyone! 

I'm back with my serious outfit post. LOL. Anyway, My day has been pretty much okay. Exhausted with work, tons of meeting and a generous blow of air-con in our office. So, I needed to wear something that would comfort me. A nice knitted dress which I got from a thrift shop somewhere on Manila. 

My partner and I went straight to Megamall (which we usually do after work) for some Gelato and Seriously, though it's effin' cold or what. I don't mind eating them all. You know what I mean. *wink*

I got this pair on discount from ALDO. I get so excited when I saw this pair and I was happy to finally, be in my feet. Aren't they the tallest? HAHA. Anyway, I'll be sharing them with you. So excited! I'm getting pretty much addicted to shoes again. More to come. LOL.

Earrings are from Forever21 and that gorgeous necklace there is from Sammysaristore.  
Watch is from tomato and got those beads at St. Francis Square. 

That is all for now you guys! 
I need to rest and I still have work until tomorrow. Last push! 
See you on my next post!

 xo, A. 

Like me on FB. :)
Follow me on Twitter. :)
Follow my BLOG.  
Follow me on Instagram @analysisofmylife


1 comment:

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES