Virgina Olsen Sophia Eyelash Enhancer



Deal-of-the-day (also called flash sales or one deal a day) is an ecommerce business model in which a website offers a single product for sale for a period of 24 to 36 hours. Potential customers register as members of the deal-a-day websites and receive online offers and invitations by email or social networks.  - WIKIPEDIA


YOU want something and it's so expensive. WHAT TO DO?
Wait for it to be in the SALE section/item of the mall. HAHA.
OR get a deal thru ensogo, deal dozen etc which offers a 30-60% on selective items and/or services from your fave stores thru web. 

Look what I found last January. Been eyeing for eyelash enhancer for months.
Eyelashes are the protector of your delicate eyes and we must take good care of them and of course shoe them some love.  Agree? 


Before, my friends used to buy this for 2,750PHP which will cost me a lot. And so, I told myself that I'll wait for it to be on the list of the sale item/s. Days passed and I found out that it is included in a month feature of Saladbox that costs around 1,500PHP. I think twice then, and again, told myself to wait even further. 
FINALLY!!! A Flash SALE. *happy dance* 
And I gave in! At last! After months. 



THE PACKAGING:

Package wise, it's the lightest ever. It is made out of carton and obviously it's PINK. The texts are nicely printed,looks very clean plus it's very attractive. 

                                      

    Back part.



What's inside? These. 


A bottle full of "good" enhancing liquid.


Instructions on how to open it since it's kinda tricky to open it.



The small brush that you will use to apply it.

This small brush with a smaller tip will help you reach the inner part of your eyelashes. But you should be "super extra careful" not to apply it inside your eyes or else you might suffer from eye illness like redness caused by irritation, blurring of vision etc. 

At first, your lids will kinda feel a bit itchy and might swell a bit in the morning after applying it at night, Yes, i scares me, Yes it screwed me up because it is so damn EFFECTIVE! HAHAHA.

REMEMBER: READ THE PAPER INSIDE THE BOX CAREFULLY MOST ESPECIALLY THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY AND CLEAN THE BRUSH. 

My eyelashes are just like a normal human being who used to have a not-so-long but not-so-short and not-so-thick ; not-so-thin eyelashes. 

Before I use it my lashes are this short.




After a month...


Look closely! I just curled that ha! No mascara at ALL. 


Now...

Without Mascara.

With mascara on. 
I couldn't get any happier! I'm like the most obsessed women with her eyelashes. 
If there's something that I can't live without even before? A mascara and an eyelash curler.
I mean, I need to do something to make my eyes look bigger because as you can see they are not so big (a sad truth, HAHA) 

I'm happy that I encouraged my friends and family members to purchase and accept the deal of getting a  longer eyelashes!

If you think you're in need of this, better check Virginia Olsen's website for more deals of this product and other products that they also sell. 
 xo, A. 

Like me on FB. :)
Follow me on Twitter. :)
Follow my BLOG.  
Follow me on Instagram @analysisofmylife



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES