Valentine's Day Collaboration 2013


A very late post for Valentines Day. 
My Blogger Friends requested for this and though I was on leave, I meant, Vacation I did my best to do this for a simple reason, I love them! 
This is my first time to do a FOTD for an event, V-day. Well I guess it's time to try something new. And this is! The start of something NEW! :)

Basically, I went to Ilocos and stayed there for a week. 
My friends told me about this and I was okay go! I'll bring stuff to use for this.
Look! I brought these babies with me in Ilocos, How's that? HAHA.
I wasn't able to film because GAH! That's not my thing. And... We just lost our internet connection at home in Ilocos, Apple's asking for some password thingy. Anyway...

These are the stuff that I used for this look.

What do you think?


Since, our IT for that day was outdoor, I went for this look. It's a soft Brown Smokey Eyes. Perfect for the weather that time and I want a bronze-smokey-brown-nude thingy that time. HAHA. 
So, that's it. 

Want to know what happened to my Pre V-day in Ilocos? Read HERE. 

 xo, A. 


Like me on FB. :)
Follow me on Twitter. :)
Follow my BLOG.  
Follow me on Instagram @analysisofmylife






No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES