How I do my Brows. A Step by Step simple Tutorial.

The way I do my Brows? 
Here's a simple step by step tutorial.



  1. Unfilled Brows
  2. From the tip side of my nose to the inner part of my brows
  3. From the tip side of my nose to the center or arch of my brows
  4. From the tip side of my nose to the end of the hollows of my eyes. 
  5. Finish filling it in. 
  6. With an eyebrow gel and highlighter. 

Simple way to bump your eyebrows. :) 



xo, A. 




Like me on FB. :)
Follow me on Twitter. :)
Follow my BLOG.  
Folloe me on Instagram @analysisofmylife 

4 comments:

  1. Nice tut. :)
    Followed you.I hope you can check my blog and follow me back, too.

    XX, Jenniya
    http:// simplyjenniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay thanks for sharing! Its very helpful! Because i cant draw the eyebrow! I must try this tutorial! Thanks once again ^^

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES