FACE it Radiance Foundation in NB 21

A little short story about this. :)
I got this Pre-ordered from Seoul Catch a few months ago. 
I got it last year, December(Why is it so awkward to say last year? When last year is just 2 nights ago? HAHA.). With my friend Gen, we decided to purchase this but she also got the loose powder which I didn't 'coz  still have lots(good girl na ako! HAHA.) and I really don't want to buy it on impulse. :)

THE PACKAGING: 

The box really looks big and the color of the box is warm to the eyes. When I had my hands on it, the box is kinda damaged maybe because of the shipping. FYI, the package came straight from Korea


Back.

Side.

About.

Isn't that big enough? 


At first, I was hesitant to pump it because it might give me too much and yes, it did. :( (refer to the photo below)

THE SWATCH: 

I pumped it for swatch only but it gave me too much. I can't control it. Used it thrice already and still gives the same amount "too much".

It kinda gives my skin a bit flawless looking one. I applied it on my face as well and I noticed that it has a rich consistency and I find it hard to build. But, I think this is perfect for day out dates for it has like diamond pigments in it. So gorgeous! And not only that, it does smell really good. 
Btw, I got this on sale. Visit Seoul Catch and they can give you sites that are on sale. 

 xo, A. 



Like me on FB. :)
Follow me on Twitter. :)
Follow my BLOG.  




4 comments:

  1. wow =) you shop at Seoul Catch also =) i bought nail polishes from them.. Superlike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga nakita ko. :) Umorder pa ko ulit. Apparels ulit. :)) F21. :)

      Delete
  2. Its nice that it blends in to your skin smoothly ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Happy New Year. It did. Happy to hear something from you again. :) You can try it also. :) What are you currently using? :)

      Delete

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES