BLOGGED|REVIEW: SNOE Hair Heroes.

How do you keep your hair from the UV rays of the sun?
I guess not all hair products can give you UV protection. Right?
I've used a lot of products but this gave me the BEST result.

STORE/PLACE BOUGHT: Snoe' Blogger's Event
PRICE: 199.00 (originally, 249.00) On sale for 20%



It caught my attention! Honestly speaking, all the products that they have are really attractive. Agree? :) 



It has ARGAN OIL (from SNOE) : Split ends prevention. Restores damaged hair and provides a remarkable shine to dull hair. 
MORINGA EXTRACT : Protects hair againtst environmental stress caused by pollution. 
UV PROTECTION: Protection of hair keratin quality after UV radation: = 64%


Directions: Spray on hair before exposure to chlorine, salt, sun or heat. Or spray on damp hair after bath or swimming to detangle and condition. Spray on dry hair to refresh and revitalize. :)


Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if signs of irritation occurs.

I used it since Sunday and Yes, it's really satisfying and effective. I saw the result right away and it gave me more confidence to untie my hair for 5 days already. :) Not putting your hair in a bun really sucks at times and can cause you hair damage, but with this i don't need to tie it all the time. :")  Hooray for that! Thumbs UP!!! :) 

Yes because... 
  • It's very effective
  • It's very attractive.
  • Can give your hair an extra oopmh! 
  • Can boost you confidence in an instant.
  • Smell is great. Like a fresh bathed hair that last all day! 
  • Very affordable. (P249.00) I got it for only 199.00 (It's on sale for those who went to the event) 
  • Very handy. 
No because...
  • Sorry but I got nothing to say about it. *wink*
Will definetely buy again. :)

Like me on FB. :)
Follow me on Twitter. :)
Follow my BLOG

2 comments:

  1. wow, this seems like a great product~ thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks! :) Try it and i swear! you'll love it more! :)

      Delete

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES