BLOGGED|ONLINE SHOPPING: Forever 21 is on SALE. (From Korea to the Philippines)




Hi Girls!!! I just want to share this to you! :) 
Lately, I was tempted to buy online again... againnn. WAH!!! And I feel so damn crazy, I mean, I'm getting crazier buying online. I am now worried, my wallet's a bit empty. LOL.

Let me share to you some sites and the account/user behind all of these. 

It's SEOUL CATCH
It was recommended by Celline Reyes, I actually got a suggestion request from her to like the page and so I did. After liking the page, I started to order from F21 to Holika Holika to The Face Shop and many more. 

Items from the original price went down and I can say that it's very affordable. You just have to pay a 50% DP upon ordering and the other 50% is when your items are already in MNL. They came in batch by batch. The first batch was already in transit going to MNL and we are expecting it by Dec. 14 to be exact. :)
And also the shipping rates are very cheap. From F21's store in korea to the seller's place the shipping is just 125PHP, isn't that cheap? And when the items are already here in MNL you have to pay 50PHP(included in you 50% DP) shipping fee that will be delivered at your doorsteps. Easy huh?! 

That would be all I guess, Search SEOUL CATCH and start ordering now. 
Forever 21 is on sale unti Nov. 27 only. So hurry and order now!!! :)

Here's the link of F21 in korea. :) : http://www.forever21.co.kr 


Photo grabbed from  http://www.forever21.co.kr 


Like me on FB. :)
Follow me on Twitter. :)
Follow my BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES