What's inside my SNOE Box? :)

It's almost a week and yet I am still amazed on how SNOE Beauty Inc made all those humongous  named products. 
I am completely blown away on how the owner invested effort, knowledge and everything in between to come up with a very fantastic, effective and artistic packaged products.

Here you go.. The box that I got which they gave on their 3rd Annual Blogger Event.





I got the navy blue box. The box has two(2) colors, the other one is in maroon kinda red shade.



The ribbon compliments the color of the box. :) 




You see how lovely and vibrant the colors are? Beautiful. 


They are so generous noh? :) Look how many that is!



So generous talaga, so many variant to choose from. :) 

I am truly fascinated to all of these. I mean, for some of us who already tried SNOE products you can tell right away that their products really works. 

Thank you so much Ms. Jen! 
That's all I can say. :) 

Like me on FB. :)
Follow me on Twitter. :)
Follow my BLOG.  

10 comments:

  1. I am really curious on the effect of the BBfied. I hope you can make a review. Thanks! :)

    http://michellemagramo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I will. Will keep you posted. :) Thanks for that mich! :)

      Delete
  2. Favorite ko sa box is yung BBfied and hyperfuction :) actually ndi ko pa natatry :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey eyah! Nakoo, ako din gusto ko na siya itry talaga. Sa weekend. busy lang ako ngayon sa office eh. hehe. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi jenny! :) I will. :) Maybe this weekend. :) Will keep you posted on my page. :)

      Delete
  4. drool major drool kainggit! heheh i love snoe, dami kong products n gusto bilhin sna shareholder ako ng company nila para free lahat. lahat ng natry ko wla kong masabing masama. fave ko argan conditioner. chek out my review at

    beautyholygrail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks! I agree, super effective and true ang products ng SNOE. :)

      Delete
  5. I'm still not very familiar with this brand, but I noticed that it invaded the blog community ^^ They packaging is very cute and it has good reviews.

    Shayne ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! True that they are invading our community and yes! Super nice ng products nila. A must try and I can recommend their products! :)

      Delete

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES