Beauty Cosmetic Holiday Collection + Blending Brush



Presenting..
Beauty  Cosmetics Holiday Collection.



From Left to Right- Dainty (Purple), Classy (Light Blue), Rosey (Pink) 

The Promo or Introductory Price is 1000PHP (exclusive of shipping). 
For more Info visit Beauty Cosmetics and place your order now. :) 


And also they have these new Blending Brushes. Look  how beautiful they are. :) 


I will be giving away one of these babies on December so what out for that. :) 
(Not a paid blog by the way) 

Photo Credits (Ms. Rosenn of Beauty Cosmetics) 


Like me on FB. :)
Follow me on Twitter. :)
Follow my BLOG

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Mas lalo na akong naconfuse sis ano mas maganda kong bilhin :)) I'll join your giveaway! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sister! Nakoo ako din eh. pero sali ka sa December. malay mo manalo ka. :)
      See you soon!

      Delete

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES