BLOGGED : WHIB 08.25.12 ETC Fashion Flea Market


Went to Ronac Art Center last Aug. 25, Saturday. Straight from work I went there feeling a bit tired and yes! hungry at the same time that's why I didnt get the chance to take pictures a lot. 
The Tix was priced 99PHP and you'll get  tote bag with a 14 day program Fitnesse Cereals. 
I got 2 of course! And, and, and.... they also had this signing up thingy plus the raffle. :) 

Upon entering, you'll see how small the place and how they are close to each other that theyre seating outside the stalls. I was a bit disappointed about the numbers of the shops who joined the bazaar and some of them were the ones who also joined Urban Bazaar. 
I left Ronac Art after like 25mins. Though tey have this Blogger's lane, I wasnt able to meet a blogger. hihi. 

That would be all for tonight! Nyters! :)
 xo, A. ❤







No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES