FOTD: Played with my new thing.

JULY 2, 2012 is a Holiday for me because I worked in Ortigas and that day is actually Pasig Day ( 439th ).
I blogged the whole day but went to a mall purchase things and so.. 
AND… 

                                                      
                                                           I got my new Eyeshadow Palette from Makeupholics  

                                                                                     Thanks Ms. Melanie. :)
                                                                             So i’ve decided to play with it.
                                                           LOOOOKK!!! 
                                                                   
                                                                   My BARE oh so BARE Face! Hahaha!!! 

                                                                                               TA DA!!! LOL.
                                                             
Products Used: 
Face: 
REMEMBER: CLEANSE. TONE. EXFOLIATE. MOISTURIZE. PROTECT. :)
4 U 2 Liquid Foundation No. 2
Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Shine Free Cake Powder
Angelift Perfect Concealer 01 Light Beige 
Cheeks:
Fanny Serrano Two-way Cake in Rajah
Bahama Mama Bronzer by The Balm
Eyes:
ELF Eyes Primer
MUA’s Poptastic Palette
F21’s Liquid Eyeliner
F21’s Retractable Cream Eyeliner 
Tony Moly’s False Eyelashes
Avon’s Super Shock Mascara
Brows:
Blue Cream Eyeliner (from london, i forgot the name) *wink* 
Lips:
NYX Lip Liner Pencil in 839 Dolly Pink 
Wet n’ Wilds Lipstick in 511B
NYX Lipstick in LSS 569 Snow White


As you can see on my bare picture up there, my brows are brown in color then i saw  my light blue eye pencil  then i started putting it on as a guide and with the same shade of eyeshadow I filled it to hide the gaps along my brows. Haha.  Well i guess that is the beauty of Make-Up, just because something is labeled as eyeliner or so doesn’t mean that you are restricted to use it in other ways. And i love finding ways to use my own products. :) 
So there you Go. I just played and enjoyed my night.


xo, A. 

image


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES