My NEW Scheduler. :)




I got that from a Sulit seller yesterday! Isn’t that so cute? :) 
I was looking for that for days in some malls in the metro but what i got was actually different from that.

That! 
Actually i was thinking if i’m gonna use it because it’s so cute that i just wanna preserve it (sakit ng mga babae, bibili tapos di gagamitin, AGREE?) 
And so…
I met her in LRT2 Legarda Station in MNL, the scheduler is priced 150PHP and it actually comes in 4 different designs. 
There! 

That’s how it looks like inside but it differs in drawings(depends on the cover).
Just sharing how wonderful this scheduler is. I started to dooddddllleee just last night and I’m loving it! 
To those who wanna buy here is the link: http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/5088216/Bon+Voyage+Planner+-+No+Expiry+Planner!+- 
Enjoy! :)

2 photos are courtesy of the seller. :)

                                                                   xo, A. 


2 comments:

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES