ELF's Eye Primer


EYE. LIPS. FACE. EYE PRIMER.

ELF Eyes Primer


ELF Eyes Primer
Product: ELF Eye Primer
Price: 129PHP
Where to buy: SM Malls (Department Store) , few Watsons. 
From ELF Cosmetics Facebook Page: 
SM
  • Manila
  • Makati
  • Bicutan
  • Sucat
  • Southmall
  • Bacoor
  • Rosario
  • Mall of Asia, Main Mall
  • Mall of Asia, Department Store
  • Harrison
  • Sta. Mesa
  • San Lazaro
  • Quiapo
  • North Edsa
  • Megamall
  • Cubao
  • Fairview
  • Novaliches
  • Taytay
  • Marikina
  • Sta. Rosa
  • Calamba
  • Lipa
  • Batangas
  • Lucena
  • Cebu
  • Pampanga Dept. Store
  • Naga
  • Rosales
  • Clark
  • Tarlac
  • Marilao
  • Olongapo
  • Baliwag
  • Bacolod
  • Mandurriao
  • Davao
  • Cagayan De Oro
I’ve seen this on  http://www.facebook.com/pages/ELF-Cosmetics-Philippines/253844337972034    page  and honestly? I am surprised that they offer a cheap but so ” useful and effective”  Eye Primer. :) 
This is what I always use every time i wanna put something on my eyelids (both upper and lower) to keep the eyeshadow or eyeliner longer. It’s very easy to apply and I don’t  feel the “irita and bigat”  feeling whenever It is packed on my lids already. It’s just so funny that even if i don’t feel like putting eyeshadows “mapipilitan ka” just because you wanna use it and I feel so happy every time I dab it on my lids. TEEHEE!!!  *wink wink*  

xo, A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011 ANAlysisofmylife..., All rights reserved Designed by STYLE DIARIES